Grampian Hospitals Art Trust is a charitable organisation which is supports the wellbeing of all who need to access care in hospitals. Our donors, volunteers and supporters make this possible and we’re hugely grateful to every single one of them. There are many ways in which you can donate or sponsor:
Set up a sponsored event:
Thank you! – you will be making a huge difference to the wellbeing of people accessing hospital care and we are delighted to have your support!
Please let us know you are fundraising for us so we can follow you.
We have an account with Mydonate which may make it easier for you to organise sponsorship. If you would prefer to use a paper sponsorship form please contact us at 01224 552429 so we can register your event and send you the sponsorship forms.
Become a Friend of GHAT:
Supporting GHAT In any given year, a significant percentage of your workforce will be treated in hospital or will make regular visits to see a close relative. We are looking for the sponsorships to help us to continue to improve the environment in our hospitals and clinics across the North East of Scotland by expanding the enjoyment of art. A small donation goes a long way. However, we are open to any other suggestions from interested parties. If there’s a way you can help that you don’t see on the list, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship on GHAT’s website, including company description, logo and link to own website
- Business name or individual displayed on Supporters Wall
- Sponsor status on promotional materials
- Mention in social media announcements (as appropriate)
- Invitation to events and new exhibitions
- Regular newsletter on the work of GHAT
- Copy of the Annual Review
- Option to participate in GHAT’s ‘Artwork loan programme’
- Workshops and tours for your employees
- Matched funding for all sponsorships may also be available via the Culture & Business Fund Scotland: www.aandbscotland.org.uk/culture-and-business-fund-scotland
- Secondments or services in kind suggestions are always welcome. For more information, contact Sally Thomson on 07584 217 214 or email@example.com
- As a friend of GHAT
- To assist with on-going running costs
Digitising the collection to enable people to access the information using tablets or smart phones
- For repairs, reframing and preservation of the artworks and buy new artworks
BRAND DEVELOPMENT SPONSOR
To help GHAT improve their marketing materials
YOUNG ARTIST DEVELOPMENT SPONSOR
- To fund temporary training to college or university students
ARTROOM PROJECT SPONSOR
To support participatory arts
Artwork (Donation Policy)
We are currently not accepting donated works due to capacity and an audit of the art collection, although if you’d like advice regarding donations, do get in touch and we will assist where possible. Contact Fraser MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org