Grampian Hospitals Art Trust is undertaking a full review of the collection. During 2011 and 2012 we carried out an audit of all work on our database. This is an ongoing process and we are assessing the whole collection and addressing the maintenance and storage implications of 4500 works. During this assessment we are not actively collecting new work. This is an evolving process so new updates will be posted when we begin to add new work in the future………..
- The September Issue August 14, 2017
- Sally Duguid | Grids, continued……. July 27, 2017
- Incidental Interiors – Workshop and Curator’s Tours July 5, 2017
- Mark Lyken and Kevin Andrew Morris June 15, 2017
- Incidental Interiors by Rachel Barron and Anna Shirron May 29, 2017