Waight is currently Peacock Visual Arts’ master printmaker and has spent the past twenty-one years collaborating with dozens of celebrated artists; Ralph Steadman, Barbara Rae, Frances Walker and Donald Urquhart are among them. Alongside this he has maintained his own artistic practice, merging many forms of printmaking practice, drawing and collage to create abstract images of nature.
- The September Issue August 14, 2017
- Sally Duguid | Grids, continued……. July 27, 2017
- Incidental Interiors – Workshop and Curator’s Tours July 5, 2017
- Mark Lyken and Kevin Andrew Morris June 15, 2017
- Incidental Interiors by Rachel Barron and Anna Shirron May 29, 2017