Mary Modeen is an artist and interdisciplinary academic who makes art and writes. She is a senior lecturer at DJCAD, University of Dundee and leads the Master of Fine Art (MFA) in Art and Humanities. Modeen’s research practice has several threads: perception as a cognitive and interpretive process, and place-based research, which tends to connect cultural values, history and embodied experience. As such, this work usually combines creative art with printmaking practice at its core, and writing. Her most recent projects include the 3rd Annual Art & Humanities Postgraduate Event 2015 entitled Vibrant Matters.
- The September Issue August 14, 2017
- Sally Duguid | Grids, continued……. July 27, 2017
- Incidental Interiors – Workshop and Curator’s Tours July 5, 2017
- Mark Lyken and Kevin Andrew Morris June 15, 2017
- Incidental Interiors by Rachel Barron and Anna Shirron May 29, 2017