OPERATIONS MANAGER – PART TIME
We have an exciting part-time opportunity for an experienced, committed Operations Manager who wants to make a difference by managing people, process and facilities.
Grampian Hospitals Art Trust (GHAT) is recruiting an Operations Manager to be responsible for the operational coordination of GHAT activity. GHAT is a busy art in health organisation based within Aberdeen Royal Infirmary. Our remit covers all the hospital facilities within NHS Grampian from Stonehaven to Moray.
As an Operations Manager your key tasks involve:
- Co-ordinate the operational requirements for the full GHAT programme of activity
- Project manage our schedules and systems and ensure these are kept accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that the GHAT facilities and core service functions are fit for purpose at all times.
- Ensure all health and safety requirements are met for working in a hospital environment.
- Line management responsibilities for GHAT staff through the use of formal appraisals and good performance management techniques.
- Maintenance of GHAT equipment and assets including the large artwork collection – advising GHAT concerning the best maintenance systems required
- Management of the resources required to deliver the GHAT activities – including human resources, assets, property, budget and marketing.
- Ensure all internal communication flows and everyone is informed.
- Responsible for supporting systems to promote GHAT externally through marketing and communications.
- Build positive relationships with NHS staff
- Monitoring space usage, ensuring all spaces are used to their maximum potential, accommodating optimum number of users
- Provide GHAT accessible public spaces which are welcoming and inclusive
Skills & Knowledge requirements:
· Ability to manage complex staffing structures
· You don’t have to have Arts work experience but an interest would be helpful
· Line Management knowledge and/or experience
· Good communication skills and able to communicate effectively and concisely with colleagues and external bodies
· Ability to multi-task and exercise excellent time management skills
· Ability to set and work towards targets.
· Systems and process management capability and experience
· Budget management capability and experience
· Excellent ICT skills including familiarity with Microsoft packages and ability to use Apple Mac packages.
· Extensive experience of managing resources e.g. human, asset, property, budget.
Job Type: Part-time
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Apply with indeed through this link: Operations Manager application