Grampian Hospitals Art Trust (GHAT) is recruiting a General Manager to lead on organisational cohesion and be responsible for the operational coordination of GHAT activity.
The general Manager will ensure that the GHAT facilities and core service functions are fit for purpose. GHAT is looking for someone who has key skills and knowledge of people, resource and operational management with a willingness to align to GHAT’s ethos, culture and values. An interest is the arts would be advantageous but not essential to the role. They will be accountable for resourcing and setting up systems and processes which support the timely delivery of all the GHAT programmes of work.
The successful candidate will be asked to demonstrate the following skills and knowledge:
- Ability to manage complex staffing structures
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with colleagues and external bodies
- Ability to coordinate resources in a busy organisation.
- Ability to multi-task and exercise excellent time management skills
- Ability to set and work towards targets.
- Relevant management training or professional qualifications to degree level
- Significant systems and process management capability and experience
- Significant budget management capability and experience
- Significant operational delivery capability and experience
- Excellent ICT skills including familiarity with Microsoft packages and ability to use Apple Mac packages.
- Extensive experience of managing resources e.g. human, asset, property, budget.
Salary: 0.5 Pro Rata £32,000 Fixed Term
A panel consisting of key members of the GHAT team will assess the applications. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to attend an interview in Aberdeen during the week of 29th July 2019
Deadline: Sunday 21st July 2019
For further information Sally Thomson (GHAT Director)