Grampian Hospitals Art Trust (GHAT) is recruiting a General Manager to lead on organisational cohesion and be responsible for the operational coordination of GHAT activity.
The general Manager will ensure that the GHAT facilities and core service functions are fit for purpose. GHAT is looking for someone who has key skills and knowledge of people, resource and operational management with a willingness to align to GHAT’s ethos, culture and values. An interest is the arts would be advantageous but not essential to the role. They will be accountable for resourcing and setting up systems and processes which support the timely delivery of all the GHAT programmes of work.
The successful candidate will be asked to demonstrate the following skills and knowledge:
- Ability and experience in managing complex staffing structures
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with colleagues and external bodies
- Ability to coordinate resources in a busy organisation.
- Ability to multi-task and exercise excellent time management skills
- Ability to set and work towards targets.
- Relevant management training or professional qualifications to degree level.
- Significant project management capability and experience
- Significant budget management capability and experience
- Significant operational delivery capability and experience
Salary: 0.5 Pro Rata £30,000
A panel consisting of key members of the GHAT team will assess the applications. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to attend an interview in Aberdeen during the week of 28th January 2019.
Deadline: Friday 18th January 5pm
Apply via email, post or our Indeed page https://www.indeedjobs.com/grampian-hospitals-art-trust/_hl/en_GB?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XW5aRnY2g_zonsfzg9-fxtSAX1_3eFxBHM
For further information Sally Thomson (GHAT Director) can be contacted from 7th January