An award winning photographer film-maker and writer, Mickleburgh was a member of the British Antarctic Survey from 1968-1971, subsequently visiting Antarctica frequently until the late 80’s and making documentary films for the BBC and ITV. He wrote a book Beyond the Frozen Sea detailing his experiences and the history of discovery and exploration in Antarctica.
- The September Issue August 14, 2017
- Sally Duguid | Grids, continued……. July 27, 2017
- Incidental Interiors – Workshop and Curator’s Tours July 5, 2017
- Mark Lyken and Kevin Andrew Morris June 15, 2017
- Incidental Interiors by Rachel Barron and Anna Shirron May 29, 2017