The 200 Wards appeal offers businesses and individuals the opportunity to make a gift to support a key local resource that touches the lives of so many. Your gift will have a significant impact on our ability to continue to provide services to hospitals and medical clinics throughout the region. Our creative use of art to improve the clinical environment and compliment the patient healing process is unique and well-admired in the UK medical sector.
GHAT has been involved in arts projects across NHS Grampian for the last 30 years such as the Royal Aberdeen Childrens’ Hospital, Royal Cornhill Hopsital and Aberdeen Dental School. It is our dream to help create a welcoming healing environment for all who come to NHS grampian hospitals regardless of age or condition.
We are currently running an appeal to enhance the healing environment of 200 hospital wards, with generous donations from local businesses and individuals. Wards will be improved with original art designed and curated to enhance the healing environment. Please join us to assure the success of our project, with a one-time gift of £2,000 for a 5-year sponsorship.
As a donor, we will endeavour to assure our relationship will be mutually beneficial, with opportunities for networking events, involvement, and positive brand exposure (business) in the local community.
Acknowledgement of sponsorship on a specially designed plaque in your sponsored ward for five (5) years.
- Framed Certificate of Sponsorship with your wards name for display in your home or business
- Positive brand exposure in Aberdeen’s largest hospital complex with approximately 20,000 visitors per day
- Unique community art sponsorship opportunity
- Invitations to special events
- Press release to local/national press and professional publications
- Promotion on the GHAT website and in GHAT publications
- Staff volunteering programme
- Local networking opportunities
- Progress reports and news updates